- Soft Toss Machine By Jugs Sports closeoutbats.com
- JUGS Toss Machine | JUGS Sports
- Toss Drills: Curve | JUGS Sports
- Best Pitching Machine for Slow Pitch Softball: Jugs Toss vs. Pop Toss Green Tee
- Jugs soft toss machine (2nd modification)...
- Jugs Soft Toss Machine
- JUGS Soft Toss Machine
- Jugs Soft Toss Machine + Jugs instant net
- Catapult Soft Toss Machine - Baseball Trainer
- UBTM Video
Exercise your striking stroke from the convenience of your yard with the Jugs Toss Machine. Developed to stand up to 14 baseballs or 10 softballs, the Toss Machine needs only a tiny space to make use of (10 by 10 feet), so you can quickly set it up in the fitness center, cellar, or garage if a backyard isn't really offered. Even much better, it needs no electricity, with an interior rechargeable battery that runs continually for approximately 8 hrs on a solitary charge. Simply set it up before a backstop as well as you're ready to go. When ready, the Toss Machine tosses a ball into the air as soon as every five secs, helping you create exceptional hand-eye sychronisation as well as a fast bat. As an option, trains can additionally use the device to strike grounders for offensive and protective drills. The Toss Machine– which weighs simply 13 pounds– features a totally free 24-page Toss Machine Book and a Jugs Throw-Down home plate.
The Toss Machine is compatible with baseballs, softballs (11 or 12 inches), Sting-Free balls, dimpled and seamed rounds, Lite-Flite spheres, Softie tiny rounds, Jugs Pearl balls, and Jugs Bulldog spheres.